Kalani Gattani & Co
Kalani Gattani & Co. is a Chartered Accountants firm, practicing in North & West India. KGC was incorporated in 2017, with its office in New Delhi & Jaipur, Rajasthan and with Network offices at other places including Maharashtra, Haryana, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh.
KGC is a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries & Professionals which provide unparalleled services, personalized and unconventional financial services. KGC team has experienced Financial, Banking, Manufacturing and Service Industry with varied nature of assignments.
Mission Statement: KGC has been incorporated to enhance value of clients through awareness of existing approaches and innovative solutions.
Vision Statement: To deliver quality service in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
Benefits with KGC : Qualified team along with varied experience and availability of resource person at different locations provides the benefit of high quality of work in timely manner. Also, having experience in variety of industry of the team members make the KGC team quality service provider.
Shubham Gattani is a B.Com graduate from Delhi University. He is an Associate Member of the ICAI and has also certification on Forensic Audit & Fraud Detection.
He has a sound knowledge of Internal financial Controls, Process Controls, Standard Operating Procedures, and Indian GAAP and has prior working experience with PWC. He has handled number of process audits and system control audits and developed standard operating procedures for public limited companies.
Shubham is involved in reviewing business model and their procedures and preparing Risk Control Matrix.
Prakhar Kalani is a B.Com graduate from Delhi University. He is an Associate Member of the ICAI since 2016 and has also qualified Diploma in Information & System Audits.
He has a sound knowledge of finance, Companies Act, tax laws and Indian GAAP. He has handled number of audits under various statutes, also, has experienced audits of Depository participants, Stock-Exchange, Stock-Brokers, Register & Transfer Agents, Mutual Funds & Asset Management Company.
Prakhar is also actively involved in mentoring start-ups and recommending innovative business ideas and is associated with ICAR and universities for the same.
- Full Time Company Secretary and a Paid assistant
- Team members have more than 5 years of individual experience in the field of Secretarial compliances. They have handled cases related to Incorporation, Merger, Conversion, Filing cases for Insolvency & delayed payments under IBBI & MSME FC, NBFC Annual Compliances, Concurrent Audit of Depository Participants & SEBI Intermediaries.
- Full Time Chartered Accountant and 2 MBAs.
- Team has rich experience of Developing Standard operating procedures for manufacturing and service industry and for process audits at various locations in India.
- Apart from Internal Control Audits, team has certification, experience of preparation of Risk Control Metrix and audit of adequacy of Internal financial controls
- Full Time Chartered Accountants & Paid Assistants
- Team has necessary certifications to conduct audits under various statutes effectively. They have experienced audits of SEBI Intermediaries – Depository participants, Investment Advisors, Stock and commodity brokers.
- Also a dedicated team is there for regular compliances of GST and Income tax.